Dealing Blackjack, 3 Card Poker, 4 Card Poker, Pai Gow, and Let it Ride in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring superior service to the Resort guest. Encouraging return business.
- Handles customer transactions for buying into the Blackjack, 3 Card Poker, 4 Card Poker, Pai Gow and Let it Ride Games and paying off the winning hands accurately.
- Verifies all fills and credits delivered to the table.
- Monitors the table games to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and Internal Controls. Reports any irregularities to management.
- Remains current on all regulations, Internal Controls and Title 31 Rules.
- Addresses customer issues, concerns and suggestions, or refers them to management.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department .
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Any dealing experiences a plus.
- Successful completion of an in-house card class required.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Excellent service approach when dealing with guests.
- Must be able to obtain a Class III Gaming License.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard