To manage, direct and supervise the overall operation of the assigned area in accordance with established policies.
- Thorough knowledge of table games assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to communicate with guests and team members.
- Responsible for integrity of all transactions and equipment on game.
- Insure all rules and subordinates properly follow procedures.
- Provide information to Pit Supervisor and relief for proper accounting of game.
- Insure proper documentation of player ratings and all pit paperwork.
- Assist casino team members on a daily basis.
- Maintain a courteous attitude and pleasant demeanor towards guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Train and develop subordinates.
To apply for this position, please download a Job Application and mail the completed application to:
Pala Casino Resort & Spa
Attn: Human Resources
35008 Pala Temecula Road,
Pala, CA 92059
Or, simply bring it in to the Human Resources department.
The Application requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader click here .
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.