Under the direction of the Pit Manager, the Table Games Floor Person assists in the overall supervision of Table Games in a Pit or Pit Section. The Table Games Floor Person greets customers at the tables when accepting player club cards for tracking and acts as the arbiter for resolving customer complaints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Enforces all table game policies and procedures while insuring excellent guest service.
- Assists in monitoring game activity and player activity through the course of the shift.
- Opens or closes games in a Pit.
- Assists in deciding when to increase or decrease betting limits on any table game.
- Assists and notifies Pit Manager of any disciplinary actions to be issued with a table game employee.
- Acts as the intermediary arbiter settling customer disputes over rulings arising with table games.
- Under the approval of the Pit Manager, has authority to decide the fate of any player who violates any code of conduct during a game.
- Performs all computer functions necessary for the smooth operation of the department.
- Ensures the card inventory for the Pit and games is accurate.
- Communicates all necessary Title 31 documentation generated during a shift to the Pit Manager.
- Makes sure all forms are completed accurately.
- Applies knowledge of dealing procedures including house rules so as to preserve the security and integrity of games.
- Fills out and authorizes markers and completes Pit marker log only if directed by the Pit Manager.
- Maintains chip trays at tables in keeping with play.
- Notifies Pit Manager and Surveillance of any irregularities noticed.
- Answers questions or inquires from patrons.
- Able to work all shifts.
- Must be able to stand at a work station for extended period of time.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities other than overseeing the technical aspects of the card games.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must possess good organizational skills. Must be able to interact with management, co-workers, and guests in a professional and courteous manner. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; college degree a plus.
The employee is regularly exposed to cigarette smoke. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino - 10 months ago