You’re certified on all parts of the Team Member training program and assist the restaurant management team in training new Team Members. Key responsibilities include cross-training current employees, leading new product or procedure training, coaching and following up on training progress and when not training, you’ll perform the role of a Team Member.
Team Member Trainer behaviors include:
This Summary Overview generally describes key job duties for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.
- Availability to work shifts when training is needed.
- Communicating ideas and concerns to management team in a constructive manner.
- Providing helpful, constructive feedback to help others meet job standards.
- Acting as a role model and upholding Taco Bell standards.
- Making sure training activities meet restaurant training plans.
Store Location: 1345 Columbia Rd., Westlake, OH, USA
Taco Bell - 19 months ago
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is based in Irvine, California and is the nation's leading Mexican-style...