Candidates for this opportunity will be utilizing an emerging technology in providing training and technical services to U.S. Navy Special Warfare. Candidates will be responsible for directing equipment configuration, equipment maintenance, the development of curriculum, and conducting training classes in support of Naval Special Warfare users. Additionally, the candidates will bear responsibility to evolve this technology to meet the emerging requirements in the Special Operations environment. Candidates for this position require a thorough knowledge of networking and Windows systems configuration. The position may require short-notice travel to potentially hazardous areas in support of Naval Special Warfare units to which they are assigned.
• Candidate requires thorough knowledge of the configuration and deployment of MS Windows XP and 7 operating systems.
• Candidate must possess knowledge of configuration and management of networking hardware and software.
• Candidate shall understand common methodologies applied to the development and presentation of curriculum.
• Candidate must possess basic knowledge of radio communications.
• Candidate must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
• Candidate must have COMPTIA Security+ Certification.
• Candidate must have Microsoft Windows Operating System certification.
• Candidate must meet IAT Level 2 IAW DoD Information Assurance Guidelines.
• Five (2) years work experience in a Special Operations Forces (SOF) environment.
• Two (2) years work experience in the development and presentation of curriculum.
• Familiar with NSW TACLAN baseline software and configuration management process.
• Familiar with geo-spatial tools utilized by NSW
• Familiar with UMPC and mobile hardware trends.
Locations : Virginia Beach, Virginia and San Diego, California
Since 1990, Brandes Associates Inc., a small business, has provided high quality engineering and program support to our customers in the...