Honeywell is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit http://www.honeywellnow.com/ .
Honeywell Aerospace is a $12B+ SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees worldwide. Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, propulsion engines, aircraft and engine systems and full-service solutions for our customers. The business is organized into three strategic business units to serve the needs of aerospace manufacturers and end users in three key industry segments:
Air Transport & Regional
Business & General Aviation
Defense & Space
With operations at nearly 100 worldwide manufacturing and service sites, Honeywell Aerospace strives to enhance customer value by making flight safer, more reliable and more cost-effective. Our vision is to transform the world with Aerospace technology and innovative people.
Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD, with approximately 5,000 employees at over 155 locations around the world. We are a recognized leader in delivering engineering, information, logistics and professional services to clients in the space, defense, logistics and information technology markets.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- Responsible for the system administration and operation maintenance of the Global Command and Control System- Joint (GCCS-J) servers, workstations, peripherals, and networks including upgrades to hardware and operating system software, and maintaining system configuration documentation.
- Support network operations in a capacity of project planning/development, systems analysis/design, change management and technical support of key life cycle support applications including DISA STIGs and documenting waivers.
- Responsible for 24/7 on call service support.
- Responsible for ensuring internal, security standards are maintained on all servers and workstations.
- Provide Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC) tactical support to other naval commands within U.S. Fleet Forces Command's Area of Responsibility (AOR) as permissible by U.S. Marine Corp.
Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of related experience. In lieu of a degree 10 years of related experience.
- Candidate should currently hold a Top Secret clearance.
: Information Technology
: Bachelor's Degree
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
University Relations Requisition
Honeywell - 11 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...