At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Tactical SharePoint Developer at Camp Lejeune, NC.
TACTICAL SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
• Provides Microsoft (MS) SharePoint web-based systems programming support for the United States Marine Corp (USMC) II Marine Expeditionary Force (II MEF) through coordination with the Information Management Office (IMO).
• Researches, recommends, promotes and ensures adherence to programming standards.
• Creates and maintains system code and documentation; researches techniques, creates and maintains web parts and portal branding; researches techniques; creates, modifies, and maintains custom web-based systems using .net, C#, VB Script, etc.; and converts logical models into recommended programming solutions.
• Works with stakeholders to define requirements.
• BA/BS degree from an accredited college or work related experience that is equivalent to the position’s requirements in Engineering, Information Technology or related field plus 4-6 years of experience.
• Demonstrated experience in MS SharePoint and .net, C#, VB Script, etc.
• Ability to travel and function in a field environment including deployment to support the Warfighter, to include all II MEF operations, exercises, and support activities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Capable of solving complex problems.
• Possess sound management, leadership skills and ability to work independently.
• Must be proficient on Microsoft Windows, MS Office, MS Visio and MS Project.
• DoD 8570.01-M compliance such as CompTIA certification desired.
• Military background desired.
Clearance: Possess and maintain S
ECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance if necessary.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2013-0043
Concurrent Technologies - 17 months ago