At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we're committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Tactical Web Developer in Camp Lejeune, NC.
TACTICAL WEB DEVELOPER
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Provides web-based systems programming support for the United States Marine Corp (USMC) II Marine Expeditionary Force (II MEF) through coordination with the Information Management Office (IMO).
- Researches, recommends, promotes and ensures adherence to programming standards.
- Creates and maintains system code and documentation; researches techniques, creates and maintains web parts; creates, modifies and maintains custom web-based systems using .net, C#, VB Script, etc.; converts logical models into recommended programming solutions and implements forms-based authentication in both a Microsoft (MS) SharePoint environment and custom applications.
- Works with stakeholders to define requirements.
Reference Code: SR# 2013-0126
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or work-related experience that is equivalent to the position's requirements in Engineering, Information Technology or related field plus 4-6 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in web development including .net, C#, VB Script, etc.
- Ability to travel and function in a field environment including deployment to support the Warfighter, to include all II MEF operations, exercises and support activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of solving complex problems.
- Possess sound management, leadership skills and ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient on MS Windows, MS Office, MS Visio and MS Project.
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required. Must possess a Secret cleareance and must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government TS/SCI clearance.
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance such as CompTIA certification desired.
- Military background desired.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dtbr7hn
ClearanceJobs.com - 19 months ago