TakeLessons, the largest online service marketplace for music lessons in the U.S., has been connecting music students with the best local music teachers since 2006. The Company provides convenient, safe, affordable and fun music lessons to students of all ages. A pioneer in the online services space, TakeLessons also equips teachers with web-based scheduling, billing and communication tools.
How Do New Employees Describe Us?
Dynamic. Fun. Collaborative. Fast-Paced. Results- Oriented. Never a Dull Moment.
Our Core Values:
Constant & Never Ending Improvement, Respect, Build Stuff We’re Proud Of, Ownership Mentality, Perseverance……..are not just words on the wall but lived day in and day out from our Founder/CEO throughout the Company!
In this “hands –on,” role, you will:
- Assist in all aspects of recruiting to include ad placement, resume/phone screens, background/reference checks, onboarding of new employees.
- Administer health benefits
- Assist in program development
- Serve as resource for managers and employees in issue resolution, policy questions.
- Be responsible for department administrative tasks
- Be a key player in vibrant, positive culture
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent experience in Human Resources. Minimum five (5) years progressive experience in Human Resources required. Human Resources Certification a plus. Experience in entrepreneurial environments helpful.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc), Gmail, Google Docs, ADP and Jobvite (ATS) desired as well. Internet savvy. Previous benefits administration experience required. Proficiency in employment law and employee relations preferred. Active affiliation with Human Resources networks and organizations preferred.
Proven organizational consulting and influencing skills, ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major change, proven ability to develop and promote collaborative relationships, demonstrated sound judgment. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Benefits and Culture:
TakeLessons offers a variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life and Vision; Paid Time Off (PTO); Holidays; and discounted music lessons.
Read The Latest:
To learn more about our culture, please visit http://kareer.me/discover/takelessons
- Requisition ID #74
- No phone calls or agencies please
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds