Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
With considerable latitude, work with corporate and Human Resource management to plan and execute corporate-wide or business unit organizational change exercises to accomplish restructuring, cultural change, or other organizational initiatives. Assess readiness and obstacles to change and determine optimal pathways and methods to accomplish change. May evaluate and recommend adoption of existing change, process improvement, and project management methodologies.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Design, develop, and evaluate talent management programs related to performance management, succession planning, and talent review.
- Design, develop, and evaluate content of leadership development workshops, training sessions, and programs.
- Design learning and development solutions to support strategic initiatives. Determine objectives and instructional methodologies, delivery systems, and results measurement.
- Produce tools and resources for individual development planning and career development.
- Conduct competency profiling and other needs assessment methods to identify and prioritize organizational development needs.
- Assist with company-wide or business unit-wide organizational development initiatives.
- May take a lead role in managing and completing special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Experience as internal consultant on organization development initiatives and enterprise-wide change efforts.
- Strong internal OD consulting skills, including diagnosis, intervention design, client management, and outcome evaluation.
- Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating talent management programs - including supporting programs over multiple cycles.
- Experience with leadership development practices including coaching, mentoring, program design & development, and evaluation.
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills, with solution-oriented approaches and strong collaboration with HR and business stakeholders.
- Strong group process, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data to inform appropriate solutions, and to measure impact.
- Strong instructional design experience, including experiential learning.
- Strong process orientation and subject matter expertise in adult learning, performance, and talent management processes.
- Expertise in diversity and inclusion practices with results. Ability to weave and integrate diversity and inclusion throughout curriculum and talent processes.
- Ability to develop and integrate models, concepts, and approaches through a variety of levers, including selection, development, measurement, and recognition programs.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 12 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...