The Talent Acquisition & HR Compliance Specialist will partner with the HR team and be the key internal liaison for hiring managers to identify top talent for consideration for employment at Meda. In this role you will serve as the candidate sourcing and recruiting subject matter expert and will lead the recruitment activities for the Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare segments.
- Responsible for oversight and implementation of the full life cycle recruiting process
- In collaboration with HR, design the recruitment model for home office and manage sales force recruiting process
- Develop appropriate interviewing tools/protocols and participate in the interviewing process with hiring managers.
- Make effective candidate skills/experience assessments and appropriate interview/hiring recommendations
- Leverage cost effective methods to locate and secure top talent; leverage evolving technologies to maximize recruiting coverage.
- Develop bench candidate strategies; develops and maintains network of contacts inclusive of passive candidates
- Provide relative administrative support; negotiating of offers, background checks, drug screens, etc. as appropriate
- Manages applicant tracking for OFCCP compliance and other relevant federal/government regulated practices
- Responsible for the EEO-1/Vets 100 surveys and companys affirmative action plans including all associated obligations, including data validation, system management
- Develop and maintain relationships with community organizations and state departments of labor; conduct periodic analysis and make recommendations for improvements in recruitment and hiring to address underutilization
Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
Minimum 3-5 years Recruiting experience within the pharma/biotech industry; field sales recruitment experience desirable
Experience working with Affirmative Action Plans preferred
Experience with Boolean searches and other advanced searching methodologies
Familiarity using social networking sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and other online tools as recruiting resources
Behavioral and/or competency based formal interview/selection training experience preferred
AIRS/CDR certification preferred
Familiarity with sirs/benchmarking data
Strong negotiation and project management skills with the ability to manage recruitment process for multiple job openings simultaneously
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Highly organized with exceptional follow through
Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. - 4 months ago
Meda Pharmaceuticals strives to be a progressive company that adopts best practices in all that it does, from the development of new formula...