Alvarez & Marsal, LLC, is a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services. With more than 2,200 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Administrator to join our HR team at our corporate headquarters in New York. The Administrator will play a key role in support of our recruiting effort for all roles across corporate as well as our businesses.
- Post job descriptions using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and external job boards
- Screen applications and share relevant resumes with hiring managers
- Schedule interviews and manage candidates who visit A&M offices throughout the United States
- Prepare weekly recruiting reports including but not limited to recruitment status update reports and EEO reports
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Research benchmarking studies
- Work closely with the team to constantly refine process
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- Process invoices and reimbursements related to Talent Acquisition efforts
- Exposure to other special projects as may be required
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 yrs of administrative experience related to Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition required
- Knowledge of candidate tracking system and reporting preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Strong team player who brings new ideas and desire to learn more about talent acquisition
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...