TA Associate: This position is an administrative support function for the Talent Acquisition (TA) function. He/she will coordinate related activities to ensure a seamless process for the TA team, hiring managers, interviewers and job candidates. The TA Associate will also act as the systems administrator for the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manages the interview process through direct contact with Medullan stakeholders and candidates: create and modify schedules, resolving scheduling conflicts, coordinating the event (travel, catering, presentations, location)
- Post jobs and manages requisition status
- Greets candidates and manages their day on site
- Manages written communications between Medullan and candidates from start of process to finish
- Ensures transition of new hires to the on-boarding process - Point person for ATS administration and operation. This will included: creating and updating data for candidates, requisitions, interview process, et al.
- Create and run activity reports and roll ups.
- Ideally assist on candidate screening; resumes and on phone
- Bachelor’s degree - 2+ years working experience in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google Apps
- Experience in Recruiting and/or HR a plus
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and addressing issues with a sense of urgency, handle sensitive situations and confidential materials with tact, and challenge conventional practices by introducing new ideas and process improvements
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with all levels in and outside the organization and demonstrate a strong customer service
- Strong attention to detail
Medullan provides complete software development services, from business analysis, interaction design and information architecture to...