Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
POSITION: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
LOCATION: Seville, OH
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY :
The primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be to develop, implement and maintain proactive recruitment strategies across the organization that satisfies current staffing needs and funnels a constant pipeline of available talent in to the company. Works with employees on all levels of the organization to ensure delivery of the best talent with the right combinations of skills, experience and cultural “fit” that will drive organizational impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses, Registration:
- Manages full candidate life cycle for all candidates to ensure a streamlined process that is efficient and offers a positive candidate experience.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains relationships with local/national colleges/universities and other relevant recruitment pipelines.
- Identifies relevant job fairs and trade events and attends on behalf of the company.
- Manages and posts current job openings and updates.
- Conducts job analysis for potential openings including interviewing hiring managers, current employees, compiling information to make adjustments to job descriptions, job postings, recruiting/advertising strategies.
- Assists in the management of company social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Assists in the management of company ATS system.
- Makes offers of employment assists in onboarding efforts.
- Coordinates and conducts phone screens and interviews with candidates as well as site visits.
- Maintains recruiting files and applicant records in keeping with relevant federal, state and local employment laws.
- Assists with company marketing and employment branding both online, through various social media channels and at local and regional events.
- Develop individualized recruiting strategies by position.
- Works with HR, management team and hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs.
- Works with the Human Resources and Training teams to identify and evaluate position core competencies and minimum position requirements.
- Assists with other HR projects as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience for both exempt and non-exempt level positions; executive recruiting or staffing experience is preferred.
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful recruitment strategies.
- Ability to independently manage priorities, workload projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated candidate management, relationship building, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Intermediate to advanced computer abilities including MS Office Suite.
- Strong cold calling, candidate relationship management and network sourcing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Process driven.
- Positive attitude and the drive to have “fun” with the recruiting process.
Panther Expedited Services - 18 months ago
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...