Provide recruiting support for Talent Acquisition
Provide an excellent applicant and candidate experience by assisting in the coordination and administration of the recruitment process.
Assist in tracking and monitoring all recruiting activity.
Assist in scheduling candidate prescreens and interviews such as; travel
arrangements, coordinating interviewer schedules, preparing
interview packets/schedule and other duties associated.
Assist in coordination of prehire skills testing and Hireright-related screening.
Assist with management of interview days and related processes.
Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials.
Aide recruiter in offer-related communications (written and verbal)
Coordinates communications and processing of all new hires.
Maintains effective working relationship with all levels of the center while displaying exceptional service and teamwork to ensure a favorable image of PayPal, Inc.
Miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
HS Diploma / Leaving Certificate or equivalent required, Bachelors’ degree in business, HR, or related field is preferred or equivalent work experience.
1. 3+ years related human resource or recruiting coordination experience or 3 years of related customer service experience(6 months at Stubhub)
2. Customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
3. Microsoft outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
4. Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database required.
5. Experience in an internet and/or technology company a plus
C. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
2. Skill of possessing interpersonal communication skills necessary to assist employees with inquiries.
3. Knowledge of human resource practices and procedures.
4. Knowledge of employment laws.
5. Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
6. Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications.
7. Skill in functioning various office equipment, such as personal computer, facsimile, copy machine, and multilane telephone.
8. Knowledge of external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word Excel, Visio).
9. Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
10. Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information.
11. Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
12. Ability to communicate with applicants, co-workers, and business contacts in a civilized and professional manner.
13. Ability to audit and manage billing statements for employee benefits.
14. Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
Diploma or Equivalent
eBay is where the world goes to shop, sell, and give. Every day, our professionals connect millions of buyers and sellers around the globe,...