These three words tell you why InfoPro should be your employer of choice.
We believe that our people are the reason for our success, and we back this up with a total commitment to the professional and personal success of each and every one of our employees, from entry-level personnel to seasoned experts across all disciplines and business lines. Our compensation and benefits programs are in an elite class in the industry!
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support our talent acquisition team at our headquarters in McLean, Virginia.
Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and leading the talent acquisition strategies and initiatives that support the growth of the organization. This position will drive and provide direction for the full life cycle recruiting and on-boarding activities of the organization inclusive of: internal and external talent acquisition, selection assessment practices, university recruiting, college relations to establish internships and coops, and ensure compliance with all laws. This individual will also provide leadership to the talent acquisition team and develop best practices that optimize the InfoPro employee experience related to the selection, on-boarding and assimilation of high caliber employees.
The Talent Acquisition Manager creates value by anticipating and responding to market trends and opportunities, translates goals and objectives into action plans and results, develops analytics that demonstrate the team’s ROI to the business, and reports to management and clients on the health and progress of each search. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop recruitment and placement strategies, processes, systems, policies, and procedures to identify, attract, hire and on-board exceptional employees (up to the point of new hire orientation). Creates and implements strategies to attract and promote a diverse workforce for the organization.
- Lead and manage the external branding and employment value proposition strategy of InfoPro to position the organization as a premier employer for exceptional talent. Identify opportunities, and create/implement strategies and plans that build the InfoPro employment brand and create a pipeline of talent to fuel the growth of InfoPro.
- In collaboration with Operations, establish workforce and talent acquisition strategies to identify current and forecast future workforce and talent needs that are aligned with the business strategy.
- Direct, energize, motivate and provide vision & leadership to build a high-performing Talent Acquisition Team.
- Utilizes personal network, connections with colleagues, and members of similar interest groups.
- Actively participate and attend networking events.
- Responsible for the on-going management and development of assigned staff. Determines staffing and skill requirements to meet business needs, and proactively implements plans to satisfy those requirements. Forecast, manage and maintain talent acquisition budgets.
- Identify, select, appoint, and oversee the management of third-party preferred vendor relationships; ensure vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored.
- Direct and lead talent acquisition compliance efforts and reporting requirements. In collaboration with VP, Human Resources, ensure that InfoPro is compliant with all local government laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement college recruiting strategies that provide InfoPro with a pipeline of talent.
- Organizes, prioritizes and deploys day-to-day recruiting activities and measures progress against goals.
- Partners with HR colleagues and business partners via proactive frequent and clear communication.
- Ambassador for the company – able to sell our mission, vision, values and employee value proposition.
- Understand industry trends relating to recruiting, as well as the challenges and periodic repetitive seasonal obstacles that impact the timely fulfillment of resource needs.
- 8-10 years of experience as a Manager or Director of Recruiting
- Experience with one or more Social Media tools such as: LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)
- A solid background in event planning as well as developing and implementing college recruiting strategies
- Government contracting experience is required
Government Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Candidate selected must be a U.S. Citizen per contractual requirements. Must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and must meet U.S. Citizenship requirements.
We offer an excellent compensation package including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs. This and all positions at InfoPro require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
InfoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Infopro Incorporated - 17 months ago