Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this position is responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process for several locations, developing and executing recruitment strategies that allow TriTech to meet its strategic goals and ensures we are hiring the best possible talent. This position plays a key role in supporting, documenting and reporting the company’s Affirmative Action efforts.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILIITIES
• Partner with hiring managers and HRBP’s to identify needs and develop proactive recruiting plans and strategies in support of staffing requirements and Affirmative Action goals.
• Develop, document and implement effective recruitment and selection policies, systems, processes and procedures
• Manage the full recruiting process, from initial intake to close, ensuring that all necessary documentation is thoroughly and accurately completed
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR team
• Provide regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting strategies
• Proactively research innovative sourcing strategies including social media, professional organizations, networking, etc.
• Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and trade associations
• Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary and benefits
• Implement strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees
• Interview applicants and gather information regarding education, experience, training, job skills, salary requirements, availability, interest level, and relocation needs
• Prepare job descriptions and job opportunities announcements
• Recruit, interview, and screen job candidates to fill our openings
• Train hiring managers and team interviewers on interviewing techniques, ensuring that all interviews are legally compliant and conducted efficiently and professionally.
• Demonstrate excellent interviewing and candidate assessment skills, along with strong written and oral communication skills
• Possess superior interpersonal skills to effectively develop and manage professional relationship
• Demonstrate knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques, requirements and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Display knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, and negotiation
• Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, applicant tracking processes, social media sourcing, and recruiting metrics
• Possess administrative and documentation skills, detail-orientation, and a proficiency with reporting tools and applicant tracking databases
• Minimum of 5-7 years recruiting and leadership experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience identifying, documenting and implementing recruitment policies, procedures and programs
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and applicant tracking software
• Demonstrated experience targeting highly qualified candidates through creative sourcing and recruitment strategies
• Experience with social media sourcing/recruiting
• Experience recruiting for positions in the technology/software development sector
• In depth knowledge of Affirmative Action hiring procedures, planning and reporting
• Knowledge of the public safety technology industry is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, PHR certification preferable
TriTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: M/F/D/V