Are you a talent acquisition professional who is passionate about thinking of new ways to find the perfect candidate? Join our Talent Acquisition Team and let your creativity shine. Contribute to Esri’s success by searching for the best and brightest to join our organization.
- Develop cutting-edge talent identification strategies and execute successful sourcing campaigns
- Conduct phone interviews to gauge organizational fit, availability, interest, skills, salary range, work authorization, and other basic qualifications
- Build positive and professional networking relationships with potential candidates by being a strong representative of Esri’s brand and providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company and the position
- Identify non-traditional sources for identifying candidates as well as job boards, , and other means for publicizing our opportunities
- Explore and be active in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, etc.) for sourcing top talent and promoting Esri
- Keep up to date on new, creative ways to enhance our sourcing and recruitment process and provide feedback on your findings
- Bachelor's in human resources, business administration, communications, marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum of one year of sourcing experience with niche markets and positions in a recruitment, recruitment research, and/or staffing related role
- Advanced experience in sourcing techniques including sourcing passively and behavioral interviewing
- Experience utilizing social media networking for recruiting and talent branding
- Able to manage multiple recruitment activities simultaneously while maintaining organization and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent customer service focus and the desire to be an exceptional team member to your HR colleagues, hiring managers, and other company stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- GIS knowledge and/or experience
- Previous sourcing experience focused on IT companies
- Enthusiastic about technology and knowledgeable about the IT industry
- Sales experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...