Are you experienced in sales, marketing and/or high-volume recruiting and networking? Are you innovative and able to build strong relationships?
Afni is looking for someone experienced in talent acquisition recruitment to develop and execute highly effective, result-driven strategies to recruit and select qualified and diverse candidates to meet business needs in a high-volume recruiting call center environment.
In this role, you will analyze recruitment metrics and design local plans around areas of opportunity; develop and maintain relationships with local Universities, partner organizations, and community resources; collaborate with the Manager of Recruitment Marketing to plan and implement innovative projects and campaigns to attract top talent and fill the local talent pipeline; and partner with field HR Managers and site leadership to ensure all internal candidates are being reviewed and considered.
In return for your hard work, skills and talent, Afni offers great benefits and an engaging environment in which to work, thrive and build a long-term career.
- Quickly understand hiring challenges, and with key site leaders put together aggressive recruiting plan to fill the pipeline.
- Build relationships and find untapped talent while marketing Afni culture and benefits
- Work with recruiting leader to provide a dashboard that all managers and recruiters can use to track the status of results. Specifically monitor incoming candidate quality by sourcing channel, recruiter vs. hiring manager and 95 day retention and partner with site leadership to create improvement programs for all critical factors.
- Perform Labor Market Analysis to understand the following: supply of active target candidates including occupations and similar skillsets, demand on market from top competitors of Afni’s target talent, expected growth of competing industries, compensation for local market Afni resides to include compensation information for talent competitors, and projected industry growth in target market.
- Lead site Afni Brand Ambassador Program and initiatives to increase positive awareness thru online forums and social media avenues.
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following: Human Resources, Marketing, Sales or a closely related field preferred
- Experienced in building relationships, marketing/branding oneself and company
- A strong knowledge staffing in a high volume recruiting environment
- Ability to travel within community on a daily basis and attend community functions to promote and inform the public about employment opportunities
- Comfortable with public speaking; able to lead meetings using conferencing and presentation equipment
- Proficient in PC and Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in monitoring, writing content and posting for online forums and social media sites
AFNI Inc - 12 months ago
Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Made of innovative thinkers and customer-focused...