The ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a pro-active, self-starter; a dedicated team player who is also able to work independently; have strong interpersonal communication skills; and a strong drive to succeed.
help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to
and recruit the very best candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting resources to identify
diverse professional organizations to attract and
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and
recruit potential candidates.
experience and knowledge in relation to position
- Review resumes and credentials for skills,
in collaboration with managers.
- Pre-screen candidates using questions developed
information to candidates about the company and
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring
- Manages and coordinates all communication with
interviews between candidates and hiring
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all
an on-boarding and training process for new
- Work in collaboration with Management to create
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills
- Minimum of three years recruiting experience
assessment skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Behavioral based interviewing and candidate
healthcare fields preferred
- Experience with recruiting in the technology and
- Bachelors' degree required
AOD Software - 22 months ago
" AOD helps us maintain accurate and consistent documentation and greatly reduces my paperwork." "AOD allows us to staff...