Life-changers work here
CareFusion Life-changers find innovative ways to improve our customers' ability to provide healthcare to their patients. One way is our search for bold and inspired employees across the globe. Are you ready to change lives? Join our 15,000 employees to help clinicians solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges.
Meet one of our Life-changers. http://www.youtube.com/carefusion
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Family Group (Function): HR - Center of Expertise
CareFusion Business Description
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists are considered the ‘engine’ here at Carefusion and are tasked with driving the process of sourcing, screening and identifying top talent for the organization. The ability to differentiate mediocre from identify exceptional talent in the market is key to being successful in this role. Our Global TA team has made great impact within the organization and we are looking for additional talent to join the group.
- Work with Talent Advisor and hiring managers in assessing talent needs, developing position specifications and identifying desired competencies for roles.
- Implement traditional and creative sourcing strategies to reactively as well as proactively generate talent pools.
- Execute on our the company's hiring plans to acquire talent by conducting interviews, reference checks and closing job offers for assigned requisitions.
- Assess potential talent from a skill-set, culture fit and desired competencies.
- Utilize ATS (Taleo®) to manage and track requisition and candidate flow.
- Along with the Talent Advisor, provide consultation and support in regards to TA methodology, best practices and process improvement.
- In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, our TA Specialists are also involved in various other aspects of our talent acquisition strategy programs including but not limited to: Diversity & Inclusions programs, Employer Branding, New Hire Orientation, University Relations and Talent selection programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of recruiting in high performing teams, fast-paced environments and multi-location organizations
- Applicant Tracking System Experience (Taleo®)
- Strong network of industry and peer groups
- Strong leadership capacity and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
- Team player willing to assist wherever there is a need.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications; Outlook, Word, Excel
CareFusion Corporation - 15 months ago