PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for performing full cycle recruiting by utilizing conventional and unconventional sourcing approaches. This will require development of new strategies and programs to attract candidates while marketing and selling the company's attributes and brand values. This position must utilize proactive recruiting techniques and develop industry contacts to hire qualified and talented individuals who mirror PRO Sports Clubs culture and brand. This includes the direct sourcing of candidates, prescreening, interviewing, candidate presentation, and client management. This role will be responsible for interacting daily with management at all PRO Sports locations and developing recruitment strategies, proactively meeting the staffing needs of the organization, and partnering with support staff and management to provide leadership, support, increase retention, reduce turnover, and meet current and future hiring needs. Adherence to PRO's core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Human Resources & Development department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the recruiting function within the HRD department
-Includes all positions in the club at all levels (except Personal Trainers)
-Fitness Center, Group Fitness, Medical, Spa/Salon, Food and Beverage, Youth and More! See our site for full department details.
- Create framework for HR metrics including trend analysis, exit interview data, cost per hire, time to fill and turnover stats
- Manage all phases of the interviewing and selection process
- Must show excellent leadership skills with a philosophy of creating a high-trust culture that empowers hiring managers and fosters a strong collaborative environment
- Track all applicants in ATS and provide regular updates on recruiting goals to HRD Director
- Design, implement and utilize cost-effective recruitment strategies
- Recommend salary offers based on market rates and ensuring internal equity
- Extend offers in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Develop and conduct training programs for managers designed to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover
- Partner with hiring managers to assess recruitment trends and identify key issues to then develop specific recruiting and hiring strategies to achieve required staffing levels
- Develop and identify traditional and non-traditional recruitment sources
- Interpret results of drug screens, background and reference checks
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants
- Manage work authorization process including sponsoring and helping candidates obtain H1B Visas
- Schedule and attend job/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source to generate qualified applicants
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring and exit statistics
- Maintain records on recruiting activities as required
- Participate in development of annual recruiting budget
- Other duties as assigned by management
ANITICIPATED WEEKLY TIME COMMITMENT
The duties of this salary position will typically require 40-50 hours per week. Certain projects and events may require extra time commitments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA degree preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Strong networking, communication, organizational and negotiation skills, strong knowledge of state and federal employment law required
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts,...