This person will work with recruiters and other hiring team members to ensure all phases of the recruiting lifecycle (identification of needs, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and onboarding) are executed in an effective fashion. This role serves as a key resource for clients in providing data, status updates and general information about the recruitment process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts with various levels of candidates, human resources team, hiring managers and external vendors (as appropriate) to schedule interviews
- Maintains information in the Applicant Tracking System and other Human Resource Information Systems
- Prepares offer, regret and acknowledgment letters
- Accountable for accurate completion of the new hire paperwork and to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Interacts with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a successful on-boarding experience
- Interfaces with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks,
- Performs work in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration and company policy per management direction
- Record invoices and ensure payment of employee and candidate expenses
- Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
- Open, close and post requisitions
- Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow for effective communication with executive management and across a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse tasks in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail with good problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently with limited daily supervision
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle confidential information.
- Possess mature confidence when managing changing priorities.
- Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelors preferred.
- Minimum 3-7 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with using Applicant Tracking System preferred
Pros. - 19 months ago
SmartPros Ltd. (SmartPros) provides learning and training solutions for professional markets, including accounting/finance, legal,...