Life-changers work here
CareFusion Life-changers find innovative ways to improve our customers' ability to provide healthcare to their patients. One way is our search for bold and inspired employees across the globe. Are you ready to change lives? Join our 15,000 employees to help clinicians solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges.
Meet one of our Life-changers. http://www.youtube.com/carefusion
At CareFusion Talent Advisors are decision-influencers that provide staffing solutions based on acute knowledge of the organization and deep expertise in identifying talent.
The Talent Advisor is responsible for leading a small talent acquisition team in the development, management and execution of best in class talent acquisition strategies for their respective business units. This position will manage the full recruiting life-cycle and is responsible for the identification, assessment, and acquisition of key talent for the organization. This position will be instrumental in building relationships with both internal clients and external partners in an effort to ensure current and future talent acquisition strategies are well aligned to support our workforce and talent needs. .
- Leverage organizational understanding of the business to consult with hiring managers towards the fulfillment of talent acquisition strategies.
- Implementing a Talent Selection competency-based model throughout the organization.
- Work with the hiring managers, leaders and key HR stakeholders to understand talent gaps in the assigned business units and proactively develop strategies to address these gaps.
- Provide expert level use of competency-based selection, assessment tools and screening methodology deployed in the talent selection process.
- Engage with the business to anticipate business problems and translate into opportunities for Talent Acquisition.
- Participate in and lead special projects/talent acquisition initiatives, including but not limited to, assessment of best practices in targeted selection, strategic sourcing, workforce planning etc.
- Develop and manage Talent Acquisition programs as assigned. Programs include, but not limited, Talent Selection model, M&A activities, Onboarding, University Relations, Employment Branding, Vendor relations, Diversity etc.
- Partners with hiring manager for identified businesses/functions to understand and prioritize job opening requirements, and influences staffing decisions according to business needs.
- Engages with the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate the assessment process with the hiring manager by conducting thorough intake meetings, clarifying talent needs and responsibilities, and ensuring job descriptions reflect accurate knowledge, skills and abilities required. Gains agreement on service level agreements and sets clear expectations with hiring manager.
- Requisition workload as assigned.
- Builds collaborative partnership with the TA team to engage in the proactive sourcing and successful identification of top talent for job openings within assigned business unit.
- Develop new hire compensation packages based on internal equity, compensation guidelines and competitive salary data.
- Educatie hiring managers on conducting behavioral-based interviewing and facilitate the talent selection process and discussion.
- Central point of contact for your assigned business units as it relates to talent acquisition needs and inquiries from Human Resources Business Partners, business leaders and hiring managers. Provide guidance and influence to HRBPs and business leaders to ensure the right people are hired for the right positions at the right time.
- Maintain strong cross-functional relationships within the TA team, HRBP function and the business as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8 -10 Years full cycle recruiting experience
- 3-5 Years utilizing and leading competency-based selection tools and process
- Demonstrated success in influencing and implementing strategies around diversity recruiting, university relations or specific outreach to functional specialties
- Previous experience leading a small to mid-sized projects is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the marketing aspects of recruiting, including digital and social media platforms (Linked-In, Facebook, etc.)
- Prior experience managing teams
- Strong change management skills; you will be a part of many changes in process and function; you must be able to accept change with a positive attitude and influence others to as well
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Managerial Courage – The courage to say what needs to be said. The ability to provide current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others.
Command Skills – Relishes leading; takes unpopular stands if necessary; encourages direct and tough debate; faces adversity head on and energized by tough challenges.
Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Intellectual Horsepower – Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile.
Drive For Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
CareFusion is a medical-technology company that is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Health. We expect to become a separate...