Reviews and researches candidates; develops a talent pipeline. Screens and recommends candidates; provides staffing expertise to Talent Partners.
Develops a comprehensive recruiting and sourcing plan for open positions, working closely with Talent Partners.
• Identifies job requirements and human specifications for open positions.
• Sources qualified candidates for assigned positions using the most effective means including internal and external job boards, professional associations, schools or other target sources to minimize the use of agencies and to provide high-caliber candidates.
• Pre-screens and recommend candidates to Talent Partners to present to their LOBs.
Manages all aspects of the applicant process to ensure a timely and positive experience.
• Schedules interviews with hiring managers in alignment with company interviewing standards.
• Administers applicant testing, adhering to testing protocols.
• Conducts background and reference checks ensuring candidates meet adjudication guidelines for open position.
Closes candidates and negotiates salary and hiring terms.
• Works closely with manager and Talent Partner to create attractive employment offer.
• Secures appropriate approvals for job offers and makes verbal offer to candidate.
• Prepares offer letter and secures acceptance.
Develops network of industry, academic and community contacts to create a pipeline of candidates for future openings.
• Attends events, representing ICW Group, and promotes the benefits of working at the Company.
• Creates and documents leads within a centralized tracking systems. Periodically follows up with leads in an effort to convert into active candidates.
Promotes Employee Referral Program.
• Develops campaigns and promotions to expand the use of employee referrals as a primary source of candidates.
• Regularly evaluates program metrics and makes program adjustments to ensure program viability and continuity.
Promotes College Relations Program.
• Identifies key academic institutions and programs to target for college recruiting.
• Establishes relationships with college leaders and faculty and seeks opportunities for involvement in student organizations.
• Links ICW Group leaders as speakers for college classrooms to promote insurance industry careers and Company opportunities.
• Attends targeted college events and career fairs.
Conducts new team member on-boarding.
Bachelor’s degree in business or similar discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with technical recruiting in a corporate or agency environment preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated good judgment. Solid project management skills; competent in the use of technology and Microsoft Office applications. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
ICW Group - 15 months ago