Malvern, PA (Greater Philadelphia Area)
The Talent Development Program Specialist drives organizational capability by supporting the development of skills, capabilities and behaviors through formal talent programs. This position is responsible for supporting the design, delivery, and measurement of programming that is consistent with business objectives and our overall talent strategy. He/she will determine talent gaps and enhance talent development programs in order to develop the needed skills and competencies to meet the future needs of our businesses. Focus areas include the development of early to mid career levels and targeted divisions in the business with identified talent/skill gaps.
This is an individual contributor role within the Learning & Talent Management Organization supporting the Americas Region. (North, Central and South America)
Essential Job Duties:
Additional Job Duties:
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with business leaders and Human Resources
- Enhance existing leadership development programs for early to mid career level employees and develop targeted development programs based on skill and competency gaps; this requires research, program design, curriculum development, facilitation and collaboration with internal and external resources
- Utilize project management skills to drive effectiveness in strategic talent development programs
- Conduct front-end needs analysis and end-of-program evaluation in order to demonstrate successful program outcomes
- Develop and manage program budgets and metrics
- Stay current on the latest learning technologies, innovative learning solutions, and best practices in talent management and leadership development practices
- Develop a repository of external leadership development resources that supplements internal leadership development resources
- Support ongoing refinement of enterprise talent planning and succession management process and tools to identify and build leadership bench strength
- Ideal candidate will have a strong desired interest in talent management, developing and implementing programs to fill skill gaps and build bench strength is a PLUS
- Education: BS/BA in human resources, organizational development, industrial psychology or related discipline required, advanced degree desired
- Learning Agility: excellent demonstration of initiative in complex situations
- Understanding of project management methodology
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully navigate in a matrix environment.
- Ability to travel both domestic/international. Travel could range between 15-25%.
Siemens - 17 months ago
Siemens AG (Siemens) is engaged in electronics and electrical engineering. During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2008 (fiscal 2008),...