Exempla Healthcare was formed in 1998 as St. Joseph Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center came together. In 2004, Good Samaritan Medical Center opened and became the third member of the Exempla Healthcare system. Exempla is a member of Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCL Health System), a faith-based, not-for-profit, mission-driven organization providing exceptional care to families across California, Colorado, Kansas and Montana.
Inspired by our faith, we are determined to be distinguished as the nation's premier person-centered health system, and a trusted partner to all those we serve. Our success is a testament to our unique approach to our work allowing our core values (Excellence, Caring Spirit, Integrity, Stewardship and Good Humor) to guide our every action and interaction.
Unwavering quality and safety; award-winning facilities, technology and colleagues; and unmatched opportunities to make a difference are all here at Exempla. You should be too.
Talent Share Float Pool at Exempla Healthcare
Maximum Opportunity and Rewards
Beginning January, 2013, your opportunity to do amazing things with your nursing talent with Exempla will be greater than ever. We are proud and excited to announce our NEW Talent Share Nursing Float Pool at Exempla Healthcare.
Through our new system-wide Float Pool, qualified RNs can provide exceptional care in varied units across all three of Exempla's Denver area hospitals:
There are so many advantages of, and reasons to join, the Nursing Float Pool at Exempla Healthcare, including:
- Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital
- The oldest private teaching hospital in Colorado
- Updated, state-of-the-art hospital facilities opening in 2014
- Exempla Lutheran Hospital
- Colorado's first Senior Emergency Department
- Nurses Improving the Care for Health System Elders (NICHE) designated hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Hospital
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
To qualify, candidates for our Talent Share Nursing Float Pool at Exempla Healthcare must have:
- Premium compensation rates for Float Pool RNs
- Benefits plan including, Medical, Vision, Dental, one time life insurance, your participation in our 403 b retirement plan, Health Care Spending Account Plan and tuition reimbursement.
- Excellent access to multiple hospitals, and our physicians network, across Denver
- Opportunities across multiple specialty areas of care
- Award-winning, nationally-recognized facilities
Make the most of your nursing skills and passion with Exempla Healthcare.
- A degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current license to practice nursing in Colorado
- Current BCLS certification
- 3 years of Med/Surg and/or Critical Care background
- ACLS certification for Critical Care
- Bachelor's degree preferred
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 23 months ago