The essential function of this position is to identify and communicate missing product at dock and to ensure shipping times are met. The individual is responsible for a wide variety of duties including but not limited to this job description . To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional.
- Get accurate count on all product staged by Ready Time for each tally.
- Check staged product for quality and accuracy based on customer specifications as well as Mastronardi’s generic specifications.
- Identifies if product is coming from Commodity or Production.
- Communicates, verbally and through e-mail, product that is missing as of ready time.
- Sends out daily report of issues and findings throughout the day to Shipping Manager and Supervisors.
- Assist in general clean-up of the warehouse throughout the day
- HiLo as required
Coordinate Zone 4 Output Handlers (HiLo Drivers)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Related work experience in this field
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel and Navision)
- Good communication skills
- Operate a forklift or have the ability to be trained to meet certification standards operating a forklift
- Be respectful and deal tactfully with customers, other employees and vendors
- Valid Driver’s License
SUNSET Produce - 14 months ago
Sunset Produce is a family owned partnership between the Robert & Duane Munn families. Today, in its fourth generation, the partners are...