Atlas Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has grown from a single roofing shingle manufacturing facility in 1982 into an industry leader with 17 plants in North America and worldwide product distribution.
- Designs Atlas tapered polyiso roof insulation system layouts.
- Determines material cost for Atlas tapered polyiso roof insulation systems.
- Produces design and system financial quotes; submits quotes to and follows-up with external customers.
- Establishes working relationship with architects, contractors, distributors, private label accounts, and regional sales personnel and leverage networks to accomplish tasks and achieve goals.
- Expands market share for tapered AC Foam through specification development of Gemini Products.
- Deciphers architectural/contractor specifications and draining and determines appropriate design. * Meets or exceeds monthly gross sales budget and approved gross profit margin.
- Conducts telephone inquires with architects, contractors, consultants, distributors, and membrane manufacturers to gather appropriate information to establish project files.
Education, Licenses & Certifcations
- Bachelor or Technical degree in engineering, drafting, or related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in estimating and designing tapered roof insulation systems and/or commercial roof application or sales of commercial roofing materials and systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of CAD software.
- Ability to read architectural plans and communicate effectively with architects. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and government regulations.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from individuals and groups of manager, customers, employees, and general public.
- Ability to calculate and apply intermediate math skills (geometry).
- Proficient in Tapered Plus, Microsoft Word & Excel, Gmail, and PeopleSoft.
- Responds to internal and external customer request in a timely manner.
- Commits to the highest standards of moral and legal conduct and acts fairly in all business dealings.
Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Atlas® Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has...