Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum’s Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation’s Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Provide subject matter expertise support to the Air Operations Center (AOC) Command and Control Weapons System Part Task Trainer (C2WSPTT) Training Support Program.
Duties include: (1) Develop, test and modify C2WSPTT targeting-related database files and combat assessment training software file stimuli for use in AOC MQT/CT to applicable to the production of daily decision briefs (MAAP, Joint Integrated Prioritized Target List (JIPTL), AOD, etc.) and ATO development including: AOD objectives and guidance for nomination lists, multi-source intelligence reporting to drive target and combat assessments, Information Warfare and Information Operation objectives/priorities/alternatives, battle damage, Joint Collection Management Board (JCMB) briefings, collection request flows, Component Prioritized Collection Lists (CPCL), and Reconnaissance Surveillance Targeting Acquisition (RSTA) Annex. (2) Assist in developing intelligence inputs, target materials and target intelligence databases, to include feedback on lethal and non-lethal targeting application (daily). (3) Assist in the maintenance of master training scenario library programs and files (daily). (4) Build C2WSPTT re-strike recommendations and associated reporting, daily. (5) Provide on-site C2WSPTT assistance to support scenario execution to the 10 AOC listed in this PWS.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in task area of expertise or related discipline AND minimum of ten (10) years of military operational and training experience related to subject matter that demonstrates ability to perform as a recognized expert in specifications and/or utilization in given domain. A Master’s Degree may be substituted for five (5) years of experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years of AOC specific experience in one or more of the following teams: Strategy Guidance (Strategy Division), Targeting Effects (Combat Plans Division), MAAP (Combat Plans Division), Targeting/Target Analysis (ISR Division).
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience with IBM PC hardware; Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems, TBMCS, MAAP Toolkit, TAP, C2PC, FALCON VIEW, JADOCS, Intel Office, JTT, COLISEUM, SQL, Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Photoshop, IWS, GCCS-I3 and C2WSPTT 4.0 or 4.1 software.
• Ability to lead and contribute in the analysis, specifications, design, development and implementation/integration of requirements.
• Possess the potential to serve as a project lead.
CLEARANCE: Top Secret with SCI and NATO Secret.
TRAVEL: Applicant must be able to travel unassisted to locations supported by the task.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Quantum Research International, Inc. - 20 months ago