ARCADIS is seeking an experienced Engineer or Geologist to join our Remediation West team in Tulsa, OK as a Task Manager. The position is task management oriented and will be working under the supervision of project managers and senior scientists/engineers. The candidate will perform task management activities including planning and tracking of scope, schedule, cost management, estimating, data base management , and reporting in accordance with ARCADIS project management requirements. Other duties include preparation of work plans, technical reports, regulatory correspondence, subcontractor agreements, progress reports, and other project documentation.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Must be capable of working independently to efficiently complete assignments and require minimal supervision in completion of daily tasks. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail . This is an excellent opportunity to grow, improve technical and client management skills and progress into a project management position.
- Managing large tasks for client team project managers
- Preparing and implementing work plans and supervising field crews
- Collecting air/soil/ground water samples
- Cost estimating
- Working with contractors and clients
- Evaluating data/writing reports
- Managing data and database
- Coordination and interaction with clients and the public
Minimum Years of Experience
BS degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology or related field
PG or PE preferred
- Proficiency in MS office programs
- Knowledge of environmental remediation, databases, and GIS
- 5 or more years in environmental consulting
- MS in Environmental Engineering, Geology or related field
- Previous Project Management experience
ARCADIS US is the US arm of Netherlands-based environmental and engineering services company ARCADIS. The company provides consulting,...