Provide Project Management support for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Federal Protective Service (FPS) Region 11.
Education and Experience: BS/BA degree as well as 12 years related experience with 4 years in management. Prior experience in federal government contracting managing administrative support personnel and experience in federal law enforcement especially with Federal Protective Service (FPS) preferred. Must be proficient and have demonstrated experience with the use of the following software: Microsoft (Windows, Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel).
Security Clearance: Employee must undergo a favorable background check through local and national criminal databases and credit check as well as obtain and maintain a favorable suitability determination by DHS.
CTI is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity.
- Perform Team Lead functions of all contractor personnel providing supervision, management oversight, training and reviewing of all products for review and approval by the Government.
- Provide direct support to the PSO Program Manager, COR and other federal personnel in the day-to-day operation and long-term strategic planning.
- Provide support in contract administration functions for the coordination and oversight of requirements to ensure compliance with the contract terms and conditions and ensure the preparation of contract change orders, assistance related to delivery or task orders and independent government cost estimates.
- Conduct a variety of studies and analyses to develop overall acquisition planning documentation to ensure timely response and produce a sound contract related product and recommend alternatives and assist in developing contract management procedures to achieve maximum efficiency for managing current and future requirements.
- Assist the COR/Managers in day-to-day operations using a combination of multiple and varying assignments and data programs.
- Ensure the development of draft G514s in FFMS after ensuring appropriate training and access is provided as needed to support assigned contracts.
- Assign workload and provide a list of which contractor personnel is assigned to manage the current NCR PSO Program contract inventory as described above. Any time this information is updated, it is forwarded to the DHS Contracting Officer, COR, Risk Management Branch Chief, Budget Officer, Revenue Manager and PSO Program Manager.
- The Government may require the Program Manager to perform workfunctions as outlined in the SOW on an as needed basis.