To provide Project Management support for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Federal Protective Service (FPS) Region 11.
- Perform Team Lead functions for the Administrative Clerk III providing management, oversight, training and reviewing discrepancies related to the contracts for Protective Security Officers in the National Capital Region.
- Provide direct support to the PSO Program Manager, COTR’s, and other federal personnel in the day-to-day operation and long-term strategic planning.
- Support with contract administration functions for the coordination and oversight of requirements to ensure compliance with the contract terms and conditions and assist in the preparation of contract change orders, incremental funding modifications, assistance related to delivery of task orders, and independent government cost estimates.
- Conduct a variety of studies and analyses to develop overall acquisition planning documentation to ensure timely responsiveness and produce a sound contract related product and recommend alternatives and assist in developing contract management procedures to achieve maximum efficiency for managing current and future requirements. Assist the COTR/Managers in day-to-day operations using a combination of multiple and varying assignments and data programs.
- Initiate G514s in FFMS after appropriate training and access is provided as needed to support assigned contracts.
- Assign workload and provide a list of which contractor personnel is assigned. Any time this information is updated, it shall be forwarded to the DHS Contracting Officer, COTR, Risk Management Branch Chief, Budget Officer’s, Revenue Manager and PSO Program Manager.
- Attendance and punctuality are critical to this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree required with two (2) years of related experience. Prior experience in federal government contracting managing administrative support personnel and experience in federal law enforcement especially with Federal Protective Service (FPS) preferred. Be proficient and have demonstrated experience in the use of the following software: Microsoft (Windows, Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel).
Security Clearance: Employee must undergo a favorable background check through local and national criminal databases and credit check as well as obtain and maintain a favorable suitability determination by DHS.
CTI is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity.
CTI Resource Management Services Inc. - 16 months ago
The US Department of the Army has its marching orders. The group represents one of the three US military departments -- along with the Air...