U.S. Citizenship is required.
Intelligent Decisions, Inc. has on-going requirements to respond to task orders under the Air Force Netcents 2 Products contract. The ideal candidate will be able to manage the task order process from cradle to grave by: identifying, assessing and ranking each opportunity; engaging company resources on simple quotes; responding to higher level requirements; engaging B&P resources on more complex responses; essentially a clearing house for quick requirements opportunities. We are looking for candidates who are able to communicate effectively, write, be resourceful, understand the federal community, and can take full responsibility of crafting the response and submitting the opportunity.
• Oversee the initiation, development, and completion of responses to Task Order Requests for Proposals, and develop associated products, such as proposals, statements of capabilities, white papers, briefings, etc.
• Provide proposal support to local and remote internal resources on quick turnaround solicitations.
• Develop compliance matrices, proposal schedule/calendar, and technical and cost volume templates.
• Manage development of proposal contents/templates for specific on-going task order based contracts.
• Lead/support color reviews.
• Provide desktop publishing, editing, formatting for volumes.
• Support past performance and other requirements.
• In addition to proposal management, provide opportunity evaluation, level of effort estimates, and writing (including researching and interviewing subject matter experts).
• Familiarity with the federal contract bid process and requirements, task orders and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, and how proposals are evaluated.
• Proven ability to analyze RFQ requirements, and synthesize information to support development of win themes and value propositions in the proposal marketspace.
• Capable of professional interaction across all levels of personnel, including executive leadership, and technical subject matter experts.
• Capable of working under tight deadlines, with the flexibility to work on several projects concurrently.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Accurate deadline and resource management skills.
• Excellent writing skills and proven ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a compelling, persuasive manner to evaluators.
• Must be highly computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must be able to support capture managers and executive leadership in potential impacts to the ability to win awards based on RFQ and proposal analysis.
• Experience in the development and refinement of templates, and standardized processes to streamline task order proposal development.
• Active security clearance would be a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience, or 7 years experience substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...