Under direct supervision, responsible for stocking merchandise, while following all company policies and procedures. The Task employee may also be assigned cashier responsibilities depending on the staffing needs of a particular store.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Task employee you will perform the following essential functions…
• Assist the Merchandise Manager with daily store replenishment, merchandise flexing process, store cleanliness standards including trash removal, physical inventory preparations, and merchandising and visual standards.
• Execute load processing to productivity goals.
• Execute out-of-stock, cycle count, return-to-vendor, return-to-distribution center, product break-ups, and destroy-in-field processes.
• Set up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales and promotional events. Ensures compliance with established merchandising and housekeeping standards.
• Adhere to all company policies, standards, and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience we are looking for…
• High school diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize guest needs over task execution.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift up to 50lbs. merchandise for a full scheduled shift.
ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...