Recent graduate of Master of Tax program or 1-2 years previous experience with an accounting firm working specifically with corporate tax is preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related curriculum.
- Masters in Tax strongly preferred.
- CPA designation is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in the use of tax and accounting database software.0-2 years related experience.
Under direct supervision analyzes and prepares tax returns and related reports.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Analyzes and prepares tax returns and reports.
2) Prepares claims for tax refunds.
3) Maintains tax records.
4) Conducts or participates in tax research.
5) Prepares statistical and financial reports.
1) Performs other duties as assigned.
1) A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE:GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets,...