Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for one or more of our business units, including quarterly estimated tax payments as well as assisting with the development of quarterly taxable income forecasts. Additional duties will include exposure to tax research and tax accounting as well as addressing governmental correspondence. |
- BS in Accounting plus one year of relevant work experience in tax compliance (prior experience in an internship role will be considered);
- Working toward a CPA and/or graduate degree in Taxation preferred;
- Experience in utilizing Microsoft spreadsheet/database software (Excel, Access) preferred;
- Candidate should possess a strong desire to learn in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Minimum Education Level
- Prior exposure to tax preparation packages (CorpTax, In-Source, etc.) a plus
CBS Corporation - 15 months ago