CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top ten providers of accounting in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ & MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in this profession. Training is provided through the Associate Professional Development (APD) program which is specifically designed to build on the foundations of your college studies to develop advanced accounting and tax knowledge. In this program, you will benefit from:
As a Tax Associate, you will gain work experience to develop into a trusted business advisor. You will perform tax compliance work through CBIZ, gaining exposure to a variety of entities, industries, and tax issues.
- National level training resources and technology
- Development of leadership and networking skills
- Exposure to multiple clients within diverse industries
- Mentoring by Senior Associates and Managers
- Connecting personal success with CBIZ & MHM success
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
A successful candidate will have:
- Exposure to tax compliance and research related to Real Estate, Construction, Retail, Manufacturing and other industries
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, trusts, and individuals using tax preparation software
- Assist with IRS audits and tax notice responses
- Participate in client assignments from beginning to end, working closely with Senior Associates, Managers and Managing Directors
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with all levels of client staff to increase customer satisfaction and to strengthen client relationships
- Pledge to provide exceptional service to clients by providing individual attention, responsiveness and commitment to understanding their goals and needs
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct
Come grow your career with CBIZ & MHM!
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred
- CPA eligible; desire to obtain certification is required
- Internship experience in accounting, tax, or related field preferred
- Strong technical, interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to travel occasionally based on client and business needs
Visit us online at www.facebook.com/cbizmhmcareers or www.cbiz.jobs !
E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Tax, Tax Associate, CPA, Accounting, Taxation, Tax Returns, Tax compliance
CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) is one of the nation's leading providers of professional business consulting services with careers available in Financial...