More information about this job:
Eide Bailly, LLP has an immediate opening for an experienced public accounting Tax Associate Position in our Bismarck, North Dakota Office.
The Tax Associate will be part of the Tax Team, where dedication, teamwork, and collaboration come first. This position will assist with tax engagements by preparing and performing various functions within the tax process. Eide Bailly LLP continues to grow its practice and the candidate selected will have the opportunity to prepare tax returns within various types of entities and industries - as well as room for advancement and promotion throughout their professional career.
The Tax Associate is responsible for ensuring value-added services are provided to our clients. As such, the professional candidate must:
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed - including tax planning, client interaction, and performing special tax projects.
- Stay aware of general business trends or issues, in order to professionally represent and apply this knowledge to the client's solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
To achieve professional success in this role, the candidate for the Tax Associate must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with between 1 to 3 years of public accounting experience.
- Possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or working towards obtainment of licensure
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of
Audit Engagement software a plus.
Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Demonstrate flexibility to work additional hours as needed, travel to client locations with an overnight stay when necessary, and have access to transportation
This position also comes with a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, and flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit your resume here today and Experience the Eide Bailly Difference!
Eide Bailly LLP - 13 months ago