Discover a tax career that gives you full exposure to all aspects of global business transactions. The tax attorneys at Koch Companies Services are responsible for the business-driven tax planning of Koch Industries, Inc. and its affiliates. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $43 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Companies Services has access to some of the world’s best technical experts to assist with the sophisticated taxation projects for each Koch business. The variety and international range of Koch companies provides a wealth of opportunity to advance into senior planning roles and other career paths.
The Advantages of Koch Companies Services, LLC
- The ability to contribute and grow immediately
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Encouragement to challenge and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Work with businesses and other tax professionals to identify and assess the economic and financial implications of different transactions from tax perspective
- Partner with tax planners and business groups in advising on tax issues
- 3+ years of experience in tax related matters
- Experience with corporate, partnership, and/or international income tax principles
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. economic modeling) and PowerPoint
- Experience with technical research and writing
- Ability to take responsibility for multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- JD Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- Large law firm tax experience
- Big 4 or large corporation experience
- Masters or LLM in Tax
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Popular consumer brands of Koch companies include Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Dixie® tabletop products, LYCRA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. Koch Companies Services, LLC is based in Wichita, Kansas at the global headquarters of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America. In recent years, Wichita has been named one of the top ten “Best Big Cities” by Money magazine, and “The Best Place to Live the Good Life Affordably” by Forbes magazine.
Koch Companies Services, LLC
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 14 months ago