The Tax Director is responsible for all aspects of
financial statement reporting and support of other tax
- Domestic tax provision preparation and review, with
support as needed from Federal Tax Manager.
- International tax provision consolidation and
review, with support from International Tax
- Responsible for research, compliance and footnote
disclosures in accordance with FAS109 including the
10K, 10Q, Proxy, etc.
- Liaisons with external financial auditors and
provide support as needed.
- FIN 48 calculations and analysis, with support as
needed from International Tax personnel.
- Responsible for preparation of APB 23 analysis and
related disclosures for financial statement
- Domestic tax planning and support on international
tax planning initiatives.
- Review domestic compliance and support Federal Tax
Manager in preparing Federal and State returns.
- Participation on the Disclosure Committee as it
relates to SEC filings.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with
Sarbanes-Oxley processes and procedures, including
maintaining and updating processes and procedures.
- Special projects on an as needed and as available
- Heavy interaction with Accounting and Financial
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; Masters in Tax
· CPA required.
· 7 + years of corporate or public tax experience.
· M&A experience a plus
· Hyperion and ONSOURCE experience a plus
McDermott - 14 months ago