Koch Companies Services, LLC is a services business to support the global affiliates of Koch Industries, Inc.
Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your professional goals. The Tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning, and business consulting for international operations. By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities. Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in the United States. Its businesses have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ over 60,000 people.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead foreign position management team to ensure that quarterly position management reviews and form 1118 are prepared timely and accurately.
- Gather information work with the outside consultants, and support preparation of form 1118.
- Manage foreign tax credit and tax credit management models
Work Experience / Skills & Education REQUIRED
- Monitor and report consolidated foreign positions related to E&P, foreign NOL's, tax holidays, foreign tax rate changes, treaty positions etc.
- Provide support on local country foreign positions. Work closely with non-US tax personnel in managing the positions.
- 5+ years of international tax experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of foreign tax credit and international tax rules
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities, including the ability to grasp complex issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor degree in accounting or masters in taxation
- Supervisory experience
Work Experience/ Skills & Education PREFERRED
- Master's degree in Taxation
- CPA certification
- Preparing form 1118
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Companies Services, LLC
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 16 months ago