Jackson Hewitt is seeking experienced tax professionals. Free continuing education offered. Flexible work schedule. Call 941-756-1146.
Complies with taxation requirements by preparing and filing tax documents; complying with tax regulations; maintaining tax records.
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, and organizing data and documents; establishing priorities.
- Prepares federal, state, local tax documents by assembling and analyzing financial information; completing forms using software.
- Records tax information by entering information into databases.
- Maintains compliance with tax regulations by researching current regulations; referring difficult interpretations to supervisor.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to tax team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Tax, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Informing Others, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Accounting
Monster - 9 months ago
For Jackson Hewitt, there's no season like tax season. The tax preparer, ranked #2 in the US behind H&R Block, prepares tax return...