Do you have an unwavering belief that all students can achieve?
Are you relentless in your pursuit of student success?
Then you might have what it takes to be a KIPP Charlotte Teacher!
We are currently accepting applications for several postions in grades 5 - 8.
Be present and willing to do whatever it takes from 7:00 am to 4:15 pm, Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays, and 3 weeks during the summer to ensure that all students are on track in math to enter into competitive high schools.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
• History of Student Achievement
• Experience in Urban Education
• Strong Classroom Management
• Values Parental Input and Feedback
• Willingness to be an integral part of a team
• At least two years teaching experience
• Reflective, Hard working, Dedicated
• Strategic Thinker
KIPP Foundation - 17 months ago
KIPP: Charlotte is a school whose goal is not only to develop each student's individual academic abilities, but also has a social goal that...