ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Teaching and Learning Team prior to and during summer Leadership Training, New Teacher Training, and Uplift Network Wide Professional Development Week
- Organize certification on-boarding paperwork
- Prepare, distribute, and collect paperwork
- Coordinate food, sign in sheets, and materials for sessions
- Coordinate New Teacher Training & Uplift Network Wide PD set up and clean up
- Copy, organize, and distribute session materials
- Other project based duties as assigned
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- enrollment in or bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college/university
- outstanding record of organization skills and attention to detail
- experience executing tasks
- Ability to work urgently in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Ability to be a team player – someone comfortable planning with others to achieve a common vision
- Ability to take feedback well and implement changes immediately
- Detail-oriented and self-directed
- Initiator, problem-solver, and creative thinker
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read, analyze and apply common sense to understand and to carry out instructions in written or oral form. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, students, and parents.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be competent in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn and use computer software as necessary. Ability to use basic office equipment.
SAFETY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Every employee of the School has an obligation to know our safety rules and procedures; to teach what they know to others; to recognize unsafe actions and situations; to warn others of unsafe situations; to react to emergency situations and to report hazardous or unsafe practices to those in a position to correct them.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level is low to high and may have frequent interruptions. There may be activity from other employees and students of a distracting nature.
Satisfactory criminal records check, pre-hire and annually thereafter, if applicable. Must be eligible to work in the United States and provide work authorization.
MODIFICATION OF DUTIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Uplift Education retains the right to change and/or modify the duties and essential functions of this position at any time. This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.