- Completes work assignments and priorities in Merchandising
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Handles merchandise hotline calls, emails, and remedy tickets for category team
- Provides ad hoc reporting support
- Provides administrative support to Merchandising team
- Supports category team leaders and Buyers with modular execution and other special projects
- Supports communications between suppliers, category team leaders, and Buyers
*Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
*Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced team environment, and work self-directed at times using sound judgment and decision making skills
*Strong organizational skills and time managment skills
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal associates and external partners
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience using basic Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 2 years administrative professional or related experience.
Team Asst Mdse Category-WMMdsg
Walmart Stores - 2 years ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...