Recover Health is looking for a Team Coordinator to join our team. Please read below for more information. We are a medicare certified home health agency that has built strong relationships with our clients, partners, and referral sources in the area.
To assure timely organization and incorporation of client data into client charts and to enter client data into computer to generate required forms.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB FUNCTIONS
Coordinate clinical paper flow
- Communicate necessary information between office and RN Case Managers.
- Track client payer eligibility and resolve issues.
- Track client prior authorization for services and resolve issues.
- Enter OASIS data per federal regulations as assigned
- Maintain systems to ensure that all clinical documentation is distributed, completed and entered in the system in a timely manner to meet licensing requirements.
- Print Client Requirements Reports and prepare necessary paperwork for RN Case Managers
- Enter new client information and create new plan of treatment
- Complete plan of treatment updates every 60 days
- Enter and track telephone/fax orders. Follow up on unsigned orders.
- Follow up on authorizations in a timely manner and enter them into VividCare
- Follow up on a Bi-weekly Prior Authorization Reports
- Submit pertinent paperwork for further re-authorizations to private insurances, VA, Medical Assistance, County waivers, and physician
- ’s in a timely manner.
Maintain up-to-date monthly client schedules for PCA/HHA/HMKR/PT/OT/RN/LPN
Staff PCA/HHA hours
Time Card Verification for all field staff
Enter mileage, office time, time off, training time, etc for all field staff
Other duties as assigned, such as:
Pull paperwork unemployment claims
- Submitting Rate Sheets
- Account Request Forms
- Fill out invoices for Branch Manager to sign
- Review Problem Billing reports
- Review Mileage reports
- Orientation with new employees
- Assist Branch Manager with Petty Cash
- Ordering office supplies
- Primary person for incoming calls
- Facilitate PCA/HHA meetings
- Handout and track CEU’s for aides
The position is an hourly position. Actual hours may vary dependent on office needs
- Communicates in a clear and professional manner
- Must be able to sit at a computer and do data entry for up to eight hours per day.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of home care and/or medical terminology is desirable.
- Prior experience or expertise with computers and data entry required.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Recover Health - 18 months ago
Recover Health is a regional for profit organization that provides home care to the Midwest, specifically Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa....