- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for legal knowledge and support
- Designs, develops and implements training for internal teams and provides on-going support.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages and conducts investigations with minimal supervision in area of responsibility
- Manages and conducts quality control and monitors compliance
- Manages, compiles and maintains records of documentation required for legal matters and projects
- Oversees and responds to incoming requests on legal matters and projects
- Participates in complex legal matters in area of responsibility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year Walmart Senior Paralegal, Paralegal III or Paralegal IV experience.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...