We are currently seeking a Team Lead to support Walmart and will be located in Rogers, AR. The Team Lead role is responsible for achieving Nestle Waters and Walmart objectives, KPIs and targets (volume and trade spending) by implementing Brand and Channel strategies & tactics while managing the customer relationship in a manner that will achieve profitable long-term growth. |
The total volume responsibility for this position is ~180MM cases annually. Team Lead coverage includes the multiple formats across Walmart; Supercenters, Neighborhood Markets, Discount Stores, Express Stores, eCommerce, and any new affiliated formats.
The Team Lead role spans all geographical retail divisions of Walmart (~4,200 stores). Walmart’s home office is located in Bentonville, AR. The Team Lead will work from the Nestle in Market (NiM) office located in Rogers, AR.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
CUSTOMERS (Where Applicable)
- Lead the Strategic Focus of the NWNA business at Walmart:
- Manage and penetrate Walmart (customer wiring) at all levels, develop relationships that enable achievement of Channel and Customer plans and objectives. Lead all NWNA cross-functional teams (Logistics, Finance, Category Management, Sales and Retail).
- Collaborate, lead, and participate with NW business units in developing strategies and tactics for NWNA sustainability and profitable growth.
- Drive BW and RTD Tea category results utilizing Walmart’s JBP process.
- Participate in NWNA Integrated Commercial Planning Process (ICP, or annual planning process) thru development of an annual Customer Business Plan that supports Brand & Channel Plans.
- Achieve financial goals through joint business reviews, strategic business planning, new item/innovation launches and maximizing consumer buying trends through shopper insight driven merchandising solutions.
- Develop and manage trade fund annual plans and budgets and work with the Finance Division Manager.
- Develop timely, accurate forecasts and revise perpetually.
- Own responsibility for Walmart P&L and effectively manage to accomplish assigned financial objectives.
- Spearhead new business opportunities through collaborating with smaller formats.
- Steer partnership with Walmart cross functional teams – replenishment, logistics, merchandising, marketing, social responsibility, marketing, merchandising solutions, digital, and merchandising execution.
- Participate with NiM business planning as required.
- Maximize In-Store Execution
- Collaborate, lead, and participate with NWNA retail execution organization.
- Work closely with NWNA’s Walmart National Execution Manager.
- Grow DSD volume through building out the most efficient routing.
- Drive Differentiation of our Brands
- Penetrate Walmart corporate marketing team to create brand building initiatives
- Integrate Walmart’s digital focus into our annual operating plan
- Effectively sell-in new items, pricing, promotional programs, merchandising (POS and equipment), activities and programs that support Channel and Customer plans
- Optimize Retail Presence of our Brands through Shopper Insights
- Become the forerunner of Walmart Data & Analytical insights for BW & RTD Tea.
- Arm our Retail Execution team with Format & Store specific data and insights.
- Communicate approved authorizations, pricing, retail activities, promotional and category programs and merchandising (POS and equipment) with the Walmart Channel and NWNA Retail Operations personnel to ensure effective execution at retail.
- PEOPLE (Where Applicable)
- Lead a cross-functional team including; finance, shopper insights, retail marketing, supply chain, replenishment, corporate affairs, category management, customer development, and retail execution.
- Work collaboratively with all Nestle OpCo’s (USA, Nutrition & Purina) to maximize Nestle in Market executional opportunities.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing with major retail customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Demonstration of consistently growing customer business.
- Strong affinity and affiliation with corporate business units.
- Significant experience developing and managing Marketing and other brand building programs
- Proven track record in sales planning, sales forecasting and customer P&L management
- Solid analytical and technical skills.
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands including S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas including Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf.
Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com . You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
The Nestle Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Nestle - 9 months ago
As the nation’s largest bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is behind many of the leading domestic and imported...