Responsible for overseeing the day- to- day operations of customer service team to include monitoring daily processes, handling escalated issues, assisting assigned APM, providing quality assurance assistance, and directing the training for new Engagement Specialists. In addition, this position may be required to take customer calls during peak hours.
• Seeks to handle all agent needs and escalations
• Is able to work with others and process feedback provided to ensure agents receive the proper information Is able to relay information to agents in a positive and reassuring fashion
• Is able to de-escalate customers who are upset
• Demonstrates the ability to be empathetic when speaking to a highly sensitive subject
• Is able to work with little supervision
• Can adapt to change quickly and in a positive manner
• Ability to determine when a program’s call volume puts service level in jeopardy
• Willingness to handle call stream if call volume exceeds current capacity
• Restates key information to ensure the agent’s escalation is gathered correctly
• Use of language that is clear and concise
• Successfully able to gather, process, and write documentation for every customer interaction
• Positive influence in a team based environment
• Takes the initiative to make things better
• High standards of attendance and performance
• The ability to coach others on various metrics and escalations
• Is able to handle multiple call types/streams
• Maintains a positive attitude and supports ACCENT’s Commitment to Excellence
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Basic computer literacy skills
• Problem Solving
• Sales Skills (inbound and outbound preferred)
• Language skills and basic math
• Knowledge of all systems and tools
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Ready to engage?
- Apply Now!
- Refer a Friend!
ACCENT Marketing, LLC - 22 months ago